The Adventures of Gabriel Celtic

The Adventures of Gabriel Celtic

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Preview of my next WIP...Gabriel's Revenge, Due out in December 2011

Chapter 31
August 26, 1998

Moans filled the room as they both felt the release of an orgasm simultaneously. After a few moments, Gabby crawled down off of Nate and laid on her belly beside him, the dew of lovemaking glistening on her back and ass. She felt wonderful…and out of breath.
She sensed Nate’s hand fall beside her onto the bed, then start caressing her back.
“Wow,” he said with a hoarse voice, “that was fantastic, you’re an animal!”
She smiled, reaching over with her hand, patting his face twice.
“You’re not so bad yourself,” she whispered as she rose up to kiss him on the lips before rolling over on her back.
Nate’s hand again found its way to her body, this time starting on her belly and ending up on her small breast, lovingly fondling her nipple.
“You’ve been off your game for the last couple of weeks, good to see you enjoy yourself for a change,” Nate mentioned as he rolled onto his side and moved his hand to the far breast.
“I had a good day,” Gabby moaned, putting her hand on his, “well, a productive day.”
Pulling his hand off her breast, she turned to face him.
“What I meant to say was, I’m sorry about that poor man that was murdered, but I feel like I made a difference today, and Gabe was amazing!”
“I’m getting a little concerned with your fascination with this Gabe fellow. I didn’t know you preferred older men.”
Smiling, she pushed his shoulder over and crawled up on his chest, looking him in the face. “Nothing like that studly,” she murmured into his lips. “He’s just a really interesting guy; you’ll see when you get to meet him.”
“Speaking of interesting,” Nate started, pulling away just a little, “I find it interesting that you go to South America for vacation for a week, and come back with him on the same plane?”
Gabby rolled off and got out of bed, wrapping a towel around herself, agitated. “I met him at the airport, I told you that,” she said over her shoulder as she walked out of the room.
“Hey wait! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything by it… where you going?”
Silence was followed a few moments later by “in the kitchen, sex makes me hungry.”
He heard the refrigerator door shut, and then Gabby re-entered the room, licking on a huge spoon loaded with ice-cream.
“Hey! Don’t bring that messy stuff into this bed, it’ll get on everything!” 
“It’s my bed ace,” Gabby said, propping herself on the pillow at the head of the bed as she continued to lick the spoon greedily.
“Sides, a little ice cream never killed anybody.”
Finishing with the dessert, she looked down at the melted cream left in the spoon.
“Whatever shall I do with the leftover messy stuff now?”
Before Nate could answer, she scooted down and started dribbling the cream on his belly, and lower. He was becoming hard again, and she hadn’t done anything…yet.
Giggling at his moans, she leaned over and started slowly licking his belly, working her way down.
“Like I said,” she mumbled between licks, “a little ice cream never killed anybody.”



No comments:

Post a Comment