The Adventures of Gabriel Celtic

The Adventures of Gabriel Celtic

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Review Of Gaea's Chosen, by Cara Michaels


I am not usually a big reader of Sci-Fi, but once in awhile, you need to go out of your comfort zone to get a new perspective on things, like space/time, worm holes, and humanoid creatures.

Gaea's Chosen, while not a long read, is packed full of story! Imagine boarding a spaceship, knowing full well it would be at least 10,000 years before you got to your destination. Who of us could do that?

I really have to watch what I say with this book, so I don’t spoil it, but you can only imagine what you (or your body) might experience on a long flight such as this. I did some calculating in my head, and when you woke up, anyone of your family would of course be long gone, and if you had a long distance phone, you could talk to your cousin, 400 times removed! The concept boggles the mind.

This book made me think, about a lot of stuff I hadn’t given much thought to. In this action packed novella, you have love, hate, sorrow, action, and adventure. All of the subjects that bring me back to an author’s works.
      
So yes, Gaea's Chosen is definitely worth your time to read, and Cara Michaels is definitely worth your time to follow. Can’t wait for the next book!

JT Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment