The Adventures of Gabriel Celtic

The Adventures of Gabriel Celtic

Friday, November 4, 2011

Just a Little Humor for Your Evening! (Very Little lol)

Ode to Redneck Love

My life with you is all that I got
Sides the dog, the truck and the other whatnot

I knew our first date you were the one
Best hickie I ever got, and that is bar none

Your mom didn’t like me, of that I was sure
Said I fit in her family like a sticky cocky bur

But I grew on her I know as the years they did pass
And I learned to keep a distance, so she wouldn’t kick my a**

Your eyes how they light up as we walk in the chill
Or is it just the reflection from the fire of the still

Our kids are a blessing, little Rufus and May
Overlooking she’s a slut, and Rufus is gay

Even my dog seems to like you, that is a great feat
They way he enjoys your leg, must think you’re in heat

You keep the house clean, no vermin or critter
The way you move that mop, sets my heart all a jitter

I wouldn’t give up a single day in our life
You’re the woman I married, my redneck wife

3 comments:

  1. Your poem almost makes me want to be a redneck. I can dream, can't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear!! lol~ got a right good chuckle out of that one JT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ Stephen!

    And thanks Garden...made your southern accent come through lmao! :)

    ReplyDelete