The Adventures of Gabriel Celtic

The Adventures of Gabriel Celtic

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just Sharing Alexia Purdy's Amazing 5-Star Review of Murder! Too Close To Home

Gabriel Celtic, an amazing detective trying to solve a spree of horrendous murders that have taken over his town. Extremely dedicated to his cause, he and his partner Frank search for clues to apprehend a new serial killer whose madness is closer to home than anyone thinks. I enjoyed this murder mystery, it had so many twists and suspects I thought I would start biting my nails wondering what was going to happen next. The suspense kept my heart in heart attack mode with the violence and horror of it all!!! Great detective work, determination and some superpowers of his own made Gabriel Celtic an amazing hero. Very well written, intriguing and kept me turning the page. J.T. Lewis' story telling is fluidly smooth and entices you to enter a world that could easily be our own and fills you with the terror of how real it very well could be. Loved it!


http://www.amazon.com/review/RVYKZ8HYF0M9N/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_asr_Gv77D.1502EYJ

1 comment: