The Adventures of Gabriel Celtic

The Adventures of Gabriel Celtic

Friday, January 20, 2012

Review of Undercover Lies by Stephen H King

Stephen H King's Undercover Lies was my introduction to the world of the ancient Gods and the cataclysmic events and wars that they seem to gravitate towards.

My first foray into the magical world of Mythological Fantasy, I found this short to be filled with excitement, magic, and mystery. The characters, although fantasy, come to life on the pages as you learn what makes a witch...or a god tick.

It is definitely awakened an interest for me for more Mythological stories in general, and Stephen's in particular.

An exciting read! I would definitively recommend for either the hard core fantasy reader, or someone like myself that wants to expand their interests!

JT Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment