The Adventures of Gabriel Celtic

The Adventures of Gabriel Celtic

Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Great Plane Robbery!

Released Today!

The Great Plane Robbery

The First in the Series

The Adventures of Young Gabriel Celtic


Ever wonder about things?

Like, 'I wonder what the main character in this book was like as a child?

No?

Well, I did, and given the nature of Gabriel Celtic, I found that he was quite precocious...seeking out adventures even at an early age!

This is the basis for The Adventures of Young Gabriel Celtic, a Middle Grade series that focuses on the misadventures of Gabriel Celtic as a youngster. Always inquisitive, he follows his intuition in search of mystery and adventure. Unfortunately, things don't always turn out quite like he planned. 
“Go ahead Mr. Celtic.”
“Why are you calling collect dad.” GB said smiling. “Did your car break down?”
Silence
“Dad…?”
“Gabe?” GB asked excitedly at the sound of his son’s voice. “Where are you? I thought you were at Jimmy’s house?”
“I’m at the airport…in Mount Pleasant.”
“WHAT? That’s a hundred miles from here!”
“Yeah…I kinda got my tail in a wringer here. Can you come pick me up?”
“You are in a world of trouble son. I haven’t even started getting mad at you yet.”
“I know….I’m sorry. Oh and dad…?”
“Yeah Gabe?”
“Bring your gun...”

The Great Plane Robbery is just the first of ten stories that will be out this year! We hope that you will enjoy the action, adventure, and hopefully FUN that the stories give you!

Thanks!
J.T. Lewis


You can find The Great Plane Robbery at:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Kobo

And any place else that sells quality ebooks!



No comments:

Post a Comment